Thursday, March 19, 2009

week 4


My internship is in a nursing home.

Is a nursing home, where that take care of old and ill people. There are doctor, nurses,and therapist.

The neighborhood is kind of better than our school neighborhood.

My mentor is a woman. she control the 10th floor.

I have work with different kind of people and play game with them. I also bring people to the 10th floor from different, who cant come by there self.

We had a st. patrick day party.

I leave my school at 11:45am.

It take 30 min to get to my internship.

I arrive at home at 3:30pm.

I work 4 days and 3 hour a day.

Fran and Rema sign my time card.

I think week fourth was easy and I had fun.

I get to work with my friend Michael. He teach me a lot of things about how to work with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment